Why documentation matters?
Documentation is one of the first things customers see when they star using your products or services. You want to create a great first impression, inform and excite your customers about your products or services, help them when they run into issues, and enhance your company brand.
Having a worldwide network of technical writers using the latest authoring methodologies and tools, Accuratica is able to tackle a variety of projects, such as:
- Authoring technical manuals, product or service user guides and instruction manuals;
- Producing operating instructions and procedures, software and API documentation.
Serious software documentation help create trust, enable self-service, reduce the need to contact your support team and boosts sales.
- API documentation
- Software user help
- Software guides
- System operation manuals
- System maintenance manuals
- System configuration guides
We help you reduce the complexity of you product or service for customers expecting high quality supporting documentation.
- Product or service
- Quick-start or start-up
- Configuration guides
- Troubleshooting guides
- Instruction manuals
- Installation manuals
- Operating manuals
- Commissioning and decommissioning manuals
- Operating instructions and procedures
- Knowledge base entries
- Controlled dictionaries
Authored for the right audience
Our technical writers perform an audience analysis and use a research-based methodology to analyze, organize and present the information based on your audience’s needs and the purpose of the information. The documentation authored according to this methodology have a modular structure consisting of clearly outlined small information units, easy to assimilate.
Good technical documentation
- Makes your product and company shine.
- Provides beneficial customer perception.
- It’s part of your culture, products and brand.
- If you care about your brand, it should be part of your strategy!
People are more willing to recommend products with very good documentation.
What makes us a good fit
We are technical writers with domain knowledge and years of experience developing software. Our first language—English. Our second language—Jargon.